Girls do you enjoy wearing thongs?

Do you just wear thongs because it looks better or do you actualy enjoy the feeling of it?

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all when I'm wearing one!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I really can't stand thongs. I've tried to wear them and only have gotten so far as to put them on and then a few min (if that) later it's off. cotton bikini panties are super comfy and I love wearing cheekers with lace...but I just can't do thongs. maybe for a guy I'd wear one...but never all day just for the heck of it haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • More comfortable + no panty lines :)

0|4
    0|0
  • for me they are way more comfy! anything else feels like a wedgie...

THey look nice too so that doesn't hurt...

0|2
    0|0
  • I only wear them with leggings or skirts. If I wear them with pants the pants rub on my butt. :p But otherwise I love them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love them

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope not my choice. I prefer boyshorts or regular bikini brief style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love them! They're wicked comfy.

0|1
    0|0
  • No no I feel so uncomfortable with them on and knowing its just a string or barely an fabric. Hence why I don't wear them.

0|1
    0|0
  • both I feel free because I'm not in panties.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are uncomfortable for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate them. I never wear thongs.

0|1
    0|0
    • lol You hate it because it's uncomfortable or you don't like how it looks?

• It's uncomfortable for me.

• yea they're my fav!

0|2
    0|0
    • Is it cause you know it's sexy or do you enjoy the feeling on your a**hole?

• A thong doesn't touch your a**hole sorry to burst your bubble. If it did then you have received thong wedgie

What Guys Said 2

• I enjoy when women wear thongs. lol

0|3
    0|0
  • My girlfriend wears them because she finds them to be more comfortable than other kinds of underwear. Also, they just stay in place, no worries about them riding up.

0|3
    0|0