What Do You Think I Should Wear?

So I'm trying to broaden my style from a t-shirt (usually black or white or somewhere in between) and jeans to some other things.

I usually stick to neutrals (bright colors don't look very good with my skin tone) when choosing clothes. Also, I tend to have a safe zone when it comes to clothes and wear v-necks with skinny jeans. The thing is, everyone expects that now and I really don't like that.

I know that everyone says the biggest thing is to be confident and everything and I am (sorta) with my current wardrobe, but I really want to start branching out. The thing is, I don't know where to start, like what new cut or color I should wear. I'm a laid back person but I feel like my style (or just my wardrobe) is a little TOO laid back and easy. Anyway, I'd really appreciate any advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• We could help you more if you told us something about your hair, eyes and skin color, just so that we can recommend some particular tones or shades.

But anyway, stick with skinny jeans, and try different colors. You can also try making your look a little bit more fun with different types of cardigans, pants, accessories. (I don't know is it cold where you live..?)

Maybe something like these:

link

link

link

link

link

link

If you need any more advice add me or message me! :)

What Guys Said 2

• skirts dresses just what looks good don't be afraid to dress "weird" cause the styles nowadays are so intertwined and crazy tht almost anything is socially acceptable...

• Go to the Mall with a friend and try on different clothes and when you find the ones you like. buy it

What Girls Said 0