I clean up good but today I'm not at my best
No makeup (I don't have flawless skin)
My hair looks ugly (need to visit a salon and tame these roots)
No jewelry because I woke up late and rushed
But guys seem to be overlooking that.why is it that when I look cuter and feel prettier I somehow get a little less attention.it's ironic.i'm happy either way you'd just think it'd be the opposite right
Most Helpful Guy
It's for a reason.
Women who wear a lot of make-up, designer clothes, leather boots, gucci purse, hair done, etc. put off a lot of guys.
1. guys think girls like that are high maintanance.
2. guys think girls like them are judgmental and will reject them
3. guys like them will feel out of place if they aren't dressed up
4. guys feel like more guys are going after her, so more competition
5. guys feel women like that are superficial or plastic
In some ways its insecurity, in other ways its just a fear of being rejected.
These are just the first impression stereotypes. Plenty of times, I've met women all dressed up and within minutes I could tell that she is none of those bad qualities and deep down she's a really cool humble person.2