Cowboy boots and jean shorts?

Ok please no trolling because I need an honest answer to this, so I am going to a rodeo with some of my friends and I was planning on wearing jean shorts that aren't too short but still like maybe mid-thigh, with some cowboy boots. Does this seem slutty or trashy to you guys? I don't want to wear trashy clothes, but I wasn't sure Because I think it is a cute clothes combo, I also am most definitely not the slutty type but anyone that doesn't know me I don't want them to think that. So yeah answers please?

Most Helpful Guy

• very short jean shorts with cowboy boots would look wayyyy better mid thigh looks kinda old ladyish lol slutty is an attitude not a way of looking its how you carry yourself not how you look

remember tht =D

What Guys Said 10

• Wearaing thatt to a rdoeo will get you roped and branded, for sure, after the cowboys get through laughing.

Maybe the'll take out their six-guns and make you dance, too.

• As long as you're not showing three of the erogenous zones (legs, stomach and cleavage) at the same time, you're fine.

• I think it's hot and not slutty at all, I mean I like to wear my blue jeans and crock shoes. these are hot clorors withing reason that's what makes this kind of clothe color combination so good

• I think it would be cute, go for it!!!

• Trust me, mid thigh jean shorts aren't trashy. Heck, if your butt cheeks aren't hanging out, you'll be fine.

• Those are not really slutty nor trashy. They are just fine.

• Im from the southwest and have been to MANY rodeo's, fairs, etc. and the look you just described is perfectly normal and common... rock it with confidence.

• Ok thanks, this is also some of the advice I was hoping for from southerners :) I'm also from the South, but no one here dresses like that often so I wasn't sure

• its the most common outfit girls around here wear to rodeos and fairs -- so no, not slutty at all!

• Not trashy but certainly hot!

• That's the usual attire for rodeos. At least the few I've been to anyways.

• I would think it's hot. Not trashy but hot. Go for it girl ;)

What Girls Said 3

• As long as you won't be riding in any saddles you should be okay. 'Cause believe me, leather burns on the inner thighs? Hurt a lot. But if you're just going to watch, you'll look like all the rest of the buckle bunnies so you'll fit right in.

• Lol one of my fav outfits is mini shorts (I don't consider them trashy, I live in Florida and dress more conservatively than many 40 year olds I see on the street lol), my brown cowboy boots, and my purple plaid button down shirt. Definitely not trashy lol (unless your planning to wear a very low cut top I think there's little chance of anyone considering you trashy).

• no not at all slutty or trashy but do you not want to get shorter shorts?