Do you think ratings in looks is important to you?

If many people rated you a certain number would you place high importance on it?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always learned never to ask people how you look or rate you.

That if truly attractive people will give compliments on their own.

Asking how you look, or people to rate you shows a level of insecurity.

It can even bring you down, because people view the same person in many different ways and you may even hear a comment you dislike or see a rating that will cause your self esteem to plummet further.

I learned to hold your head high, and walk out of your home with confidence.

No that you look great and are attractive.

People will see that off of you, and you will even appear greater looking than you are because of it.

I never ask how I look.

You never have to, when your OK with how you are and the way you look.

It's not about being attractive, it's about self acceptance.

What Girls Said 4

• I would care but I wouldn't want to because what you think of yourself is more important that what others think of you because everyone could think you are the most beautiful person but if you hate how you look what does that matter? I know I am attractive and I am secure enough to not need validation so what people think about my looks is irrelevant.

• I hate rating on a 1-10 scale. It's subjective and dehumanizing.

• Rating? Absolutely not... completely irrelevant to me.

It's all subjective anyway, so it's difficult to take it seriously.

• Well I suck at taking pictures so when someone says I look bad in a pic I know if I just took it in different lightening they would probably like it.

What Guys Said 9

• Personally, I would not care one bit what/if people rated me. I know either way there are people out there that find me attractive so in the end it will all work out.

• No, a number on a scale are still

just a number, to me it's much more

important that you like yourself, rather

than what other people think of you.

As long as you yourself like how you look

you can make it work somehow.

The opinions of other people, regarding looks, will just mess with your head

and make you think useless and unneccesary thoughts ^.~

• No. I care about how I look from my point of view. I don't want to look in a way I am not proud of even if others like it. I have to be happy about my decisions first.

• If many people would rate me, yes, I would place high importance on it.

Simply because I want to place a high image upon myself.

• Nope, I don't care. Numbers mean nothing. You could be hot, but if you don't know how to work the opposite sex, you're still dead in the water.

• I would because I like to understand how people see me.

• I never could rate anybody or give any emphasis on people's rating!

• Ratings rock. Mine are usually low though when I ask my female friends xD

• It depends on the person. While some will put a lot of emphasis on what others do, say or think about them, it's not at all important to others in the long run because it doesn't matter to them as long as they're comfortable with themselves.