Do you find tall guys more intimidating?

Why and how did you overcome it? Filler filler filler

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't feel intimidated. I am reserved with everyone, and treat them all with a quiet, neutral mien until I get more comfortable.

The level of my activated shyness depends on the individual himself (but the fact that he is a human and a male automatically makes me farouche, to some degree). If he is especially the stereotypical tall, muscley man, it will also subliminally heighten my vigilance, because I have had bad experiences with them being sexist. (Before I receive comments, I am certainly not labeling them all that.)

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, it's cool! ^-^

Although sometimes they make me feel like I'm a tiny creature lol.

Hmm maybe those with bulky muscles look more intimidating.

• Hi blue, you wrote tiny creature and I came :))

• like this? link

• @msg812 Surly your brain doesn't have a break.

There're millions of people using the "tiny" word in different languages in this moment.

@Aizou: Hahahah well I just have a feeling of being tiny when I see a very tall guy,

but no, luckily I'm not a dwarf. xD

• Slightly intimidated but once I get used to his height I become less intimidated, plus I love tall men. So sexy!

• Nope.

Don't find them intimidating at all.

• I find them more hot than intimidating (only to an extent).

I absolutely love tall guys. I remember in my one of my computer classes, there were guys who are over 6'0" and my gosh... They could be soaking panties.

• I'm 5'4" :D My brother is 6'5", my dad is 6'3" and my uncle is 6'9" My last boyfriend was 7'2" , the ex before him was 6'4" and the guy that has been trying to ask me out is 6'8"... I have no aversion to guys that are tall and for some odd reason that seems to be the kind of guy that is attracted to me lol I've dated 2 more guys that were both 6'2'... Now that I think about it that is really strange! XD

• They can be rather intimidating, though not in a way that is scary. It triggers my shyness. Getting to know the guy is how I get past the overwhelming shyness I feel around them.

• Men are all intimidating to me at first, tall, short, or average (bad experiences). How do I overcome it? If they're nice and I get to know them that helps.

• The taller the better <3

I come from a family of tall men (6'0-7'0) so even though I am in fact rather short (5'4) I am very used to very tall men and thus am not intimidated. I actually seek them out. Short men, honestly, would be teased by the taller men in my family. Sad, but true. Sorry guys. :p

• Tall men seem to be attracted to me :|

• My dad's 6'1, one of my uncles is 6'8, my boyfriend is 6'5. My ex was 5'9 and he just didn't fit in at all.

What Guys Said 5

• no, I don't find tall guys the

least bit intimidating ^.~

• That's like asking if women are intimidated by men with penises.

• I love how all the woman flock to this question the second they hear "tall guys" and profess their love for them.

• the taller the better it is for them

• I am 204cm and women love it.