I am going on an interview. What should I wear?

they said dress casually and fashionably, no suits. it is for a fashion company in NYC.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that the most important thing is to choose whatever you want to wear, because your fashion sence is the reason why they are interviewing you. :)

Maybe try something with a unusual shape or cut link

A pop of color link (add a blazer or a cool jacket, and a statement necklace)

Something a little bit more buisness link

Or a casual but classy outfit link

I don't know what your style is, so I can't give you any exact ideas how to incorporate that into a interview appropriate outfit, but I hope I helped! :)

Just message me if you need anything else, or some other ideas! :)

What Guys Said 6

• Wear some crappy old clothes that are too big for you, but be sure to put a carrot in your bum. It's what's hot now in NYC.

• Be sophisticated. They said 'no suits' because they want you to put together something stylish that isn't off the shelf.

I'd go with a silk scarf, and a sweater/skirt combination in vivid colors.

• I googled fashionable interview outfits // link

• I would recommend pants. but I'm not to good with fasion

• Casual. What you would normally wear. You're interviewing for a fashion job so your casual wear is probably already fashionable. Good luck

• absolutely nothing, you would definitely get the job! Unless its a female interviewing you.

What Girls Said 3

• What's the vibe of the company?

You want to look professional, fashionable, but like you'd fit in.

Go with a pencil skirt, or black skinny jeans or something along those lines. A loose fit shirt maybe. If you read fashion magazines, check out the pics of the editors and columnists in those. They're always sort of dressy casual, but would fit in a business environment; but also make sure it fits the tone of the place. If it up market and classy, or more casual and sporty or whatever.

You want to look professional but comfortable and stylish.

• form fitting dress that hits mid thigh, with subtle heels and accessories hair up look confident don't wear pants or anything like such if they say dress casual wear summer dress style so it looks like you aren't going to a dinner party but your concerned about looking like you put an outfit together ahead of time that pays attention from everything head to foot and how well it goes together.

• fashionable outfits ! link