childish shoe?

adult shoe?

gay shoe?

old man shoe?

post your opinions please =D

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them because they are simple, classic, and not over-thought or elaborate like many shoes. In my opinion, shoes should be as basic as possible (I don't think there would be as much foot issues if people didn't rely so much on cushions and support... humans were meant to walk barefoot, after all).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Love them! But I promise I'll stop wearing them when I get out of business school. They're for a younger crowd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome shoes! I just can't stop buying them. They look good with everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are classics.. They is no way you could ever go wrong...unless you wear them to a formal event or with a suit...thats all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 pairs, PERFECT!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them and would still wear them if I thought I could pull them off. Back in the day I had two pairs and I would wear a different color on each foot.

0|0
    0|0
  • They should only be worn by young people. I don't like it when old single guys wear them to seem young.

0|0
    0|0
  • F***ING AMAZING!

but the only problem with them is that they cause flat feet :/

0|0
    0|0
  • adult shoe

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 pairs, haha! I've had them all for 10/11 years now, since high school :-)

Black

Grey

Red

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Uncomfortable shoe. Cheaply made shoe. Teen shoe.

They are completely flat inside, no arch support, and the thin soles wear out quickly. Not that that's a problem, because the thin canvas tops wear out quickly too. They are overpriced for what you get.

0|1
    0|0
  • I freaking love mine.

1|2
    0|0
  • When I see converse ANYTHING I think "teenager", and that doesn't really appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems great as the high top.

0|0
    0|0
  • High tops anything are ugly. These ones look alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome shoes. My fav type.

0|0
    0|0
  • They used to be called "lucky boys". As in you're lucky to even have those, boy. Now they're just overpriced.

0|0
    0|0