So she's pretty but we don't run in the same circles

For the last couple of months I noticed this girl in my class, she's not exactly my type but there's something about her. I don't even know what I'm trying to say but what's up with this?

I know she's not going to fit in with my friends, she's completely different from who I am and who I hang out with but still! She's smart but she's so quiet, I know she's a good person. There's nothing wrong with her but I don't know where to begin or what to say. She's just so different, I don't know anyone that looks like her or acts like her. She always looks great but then she's crazy smart, she knows everything.

I just don't know why I'm the only one that so obsessed with her, I can't start anything. No one gets it, I already know she won't fit in with us. What am I doing?

What Girls Said 1

• awwwwwww this is so nice and I'm positive if she or any girl knew a guy felt that way about them they would deffinatly give the guy a chance. Don't worry about your friends too much you never know, if or when you get to know her better she may have a different social side to her that you haven't seen in class and she could fit in perfectly. Give it a go. Let her know you like her, let her catch you looking at her, but don't stare you don't want to be creepy lol. Try little things that get you talking to her like maybe asking her to help you with something in class, you will figure something out. Then if there is a casual party your invited too one day ask her if she would like to go with u. You only regret the things you don't do. good luck :)

What Guys Said 0