Jimmi hendrix style bandanna headband cool look? or dumb look?

just wanna know I do this when I ride my motorcycle and I get different looks and some compliments just wanna know what you guys think...

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're riding your motorcycle, then it's fine. When you're Jimi Hendrix, it's fine. All other instances, it's not fine.

What Girls Said 3

• do what you like not because it is "cool" I personally think bandanas are ugly but I don't ride motorcycles

• do you have a afro?

• long curly/wavy hair just like the seventies and eighties I'm white so I can't really have a fro but my hair curls at the ends on the sides and in the back and I put it up in the front with the bandanna on my forehead and tied in the back

• fair enough lol

prolly try to get a more masculine one tho ;)

• yeah. that one was a little girlie

• I don't have much of a preference. If it is what someone wants to wear, then they should go ahead and do it. Bandanas can look cool, yes.

What Guys Said 3

• haha. I think it's OK when your riding. And obviously at the times he was rockin it was cool

wearing them in general is probably not very stylish

• I don't care for bandanas.

• It's better then wearing a Hells Angels vest and not being in the gang.