Would you wear a thong bikini at the beach?

Have you worn a thong bikini at the beach? Was it a small one (with the thin strap at the top) or a larger type one? If you Haven't worn one, would you? What size would you consider?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have been known to wear skimpy bikinis from time to time... I have both styles mentioned... me wearing one is very situational. it has to be the right people, place, time, and mood for me to go for it...

you get a great tan tho!

What Guys Said 4

• id consider any size that doesn't let my testicles fall out the sides. but nah, I don't generally prefer fabric to be thoroughly jammed in my ass crack

• here in France women can go topless ; less women do that now ; about 30 percent

but you would not see many in thong

• I do and the smaller the better. I prefer the triangle in the back to a string. They are really freeing. It is great.

• Personally I'd find them unattractive. Wear a normal bikini

What Girls Said 10

• No. Children go to the beach and there's no reason to make them see that. I also feel that the only reason I'd wear a thong (personally) is for attention, to show off my body and hope others appreciate it. I don't need that.

• I have and I do - the smallest one I could find, as even I think I have a delicious rear end. I used to cover up my lack of anything much in the top, until I found what a lot of blokes (in England) love little ones. If you've got it, flaunt it - if you've not, flaunt the lack of it and see if anyone likes that.

• I would in South America. In the USA it's a little much.

• I would.

But then again, I'd also rather to just be naked too hahah

• yeah,it is sexy.

• not my thing so nope :)

• I won't.I prefer a bikini in comfortable fabric with floral prints. Cool and fresh.

• No, that's not my style.

• No, I would never wear something like that. Other than I think it is indecent in public, it is a very ugly look, in my opinion.

• Indecent exposure (illegal) is when it is completely nude. Thongs are completely nude

• I didn't call it indecent exposure, I said I personally think it looks indecent (as in improper, unattractive, raunchy, sometimes impolite, etc.) to go out in public like that.

• maybe in Europe, but the U.S. is super prude about that kind of thing.

• Think about it, would you want to see some old ladies breasts. I know I for sure wouldn't

• It just a body and we all get old, we shouldn't be ashamed about who we are, like when I see a big girl in a bikkini having fun at the beach I think it's great because society wants girls like that to feel ashamed and to hide from the world... same goes for saggy boobs there is nothing to be ashamed about.