Should I dye my hair?

I was thinking of dying my hair dark blonde for summer. Do you think it will suit me? or should I just leave it? [I've got some pictures on my profile]

Most Helpful Girl

• I am usualy against people dying their hair to the complete opposite color. So I wouldn't go like white blonde or platinum blonde, or a too yellow-y blonde. Myabe a darker blonde. Like the person beore me said, watch out for your roots too though.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely not. Your hair really suits you the way it is. You'd look kind of ditzy as a blonde. Right now, you've got an element of 'mystery' to you if you know what I mean, haha... Eithe way, it's a good thing. Wouldn't mess with it.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I think you would look much hotter dying your hair reddish brown instead of blonde. If you do decide to go blonde, get it dyed professionally with some highlights.

• If you do die your hair then I would be careful because you're a natural brown so your roots would be quite bad after a few months but I love being blonde... both would suit you hun :) xxx

• You only live once-experiment! You wanna go blonde so go blonde, just get it done professionally, blonde is the best hair colour is summer!

• I think it looks good the way it is now. I wouldn't dye it, then you'll have to worry about a different root color, and things like that

• no. really. DON'T DO IT! I would even say make it a darker brown.

• I think blonde hair would suit you, but you'd probably stand out more with your hair the way it is. I mean, everyone's dying their hair blonde, you know?

But if you do decide to, I think a darker blonde is the best way to go. A girl I know went from brown to platinum blonde a couple of months ago, and her hair is pretty much wrecked because of how often she has to have her roots done. So, definitely don't try to dye it yourself or anything!