Girls what are the highest heels you would wear or have worn and do you like it if it makes you tower guys?

I have a pair of six inch platform heels which are ridiculous lol as I'm 5'11 barefoot. So I don't wear them but have worn 4 inch heels which made me 8 inches taller than my shortie 5'7 date. FYI it was per his request to wear them and after about 30 minutes it became comfortable and I actually liked it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything over 3 inches starts to looks stupid. I enjoy laughing at girls who wear heels they can't walk in or complain about their feet hurting after a few hours.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer girls to wear 3" or 4" heels. Anything above 4 usually makes the girls walk offbalance. If you like heels ovef 4", and know how to walk in them, good for you. Wear them.

• I think heels of that height are kind of silly not matter how tall the girl is, but if you enjoy it then go for it.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, don't "platform heels" start at 5 inches? As long as the gal isn't wearing "platform heels" or her b00bs aren't in my face when she's wearing heels (I'm 5'4"), I'm good.

By that math (5'11" + 4" = 6'3' - 5'7" = 8"), it doesn't "look" like your b00bs are in his face. Even though some guys like that, most of us would prefer not having to ask a gal to kiss her.

• im 6'2'' I like to be at least an inch taller than my date for sure if you wanted to wear those I would just wear boots or something to compensate...

• I love the fact there are still women like you out there that will date a short guy when you are taller than him without heels on. Well done!

• It's good to know that there are women out there who are tall and will date short men. Also, I don't care if you wear heels or not, in fact I prefer you do but ONLY when you're shorter than me without them

What Girls Said 6

• I wear 8" heels a lot but I've fell quite a few times, I am comfortable in 5" heels I wear them at work and love my heels

• I don't go crazy with the heels. I have a pair of 5 inchers that I wore once. I'm not that tall but it doesn't bother me. I'd rather be comfortable.

• I have a pair of 5" platform heels which put me at about 6'5", but I only put them on when I'm out with my model friends. It becomes difficult to communicate if I have them on when I'm out with my short friends (who range from 5' to 5'4).

• I have a pair that make me go from being 5'4 to being 5'9, but I don't really wear them that much. I'm not a fan of heels. Heck, my cowboy boots have too big of heels for me :p

• I have a pair of 4 inch heels. I'm 5'5", so even with those on, I rarely tower over anyone, haha!

• 6 inches are my highest.

I'm tall and I used to be Very insecure about my height but I embrace it now. I actually prefer heels- Peep Toe, Pumps, Wedges, Platforms, etc,. 95% of my shoes (not including athletic of course) have heels 4 inches or above.

Strangely enough, only guys shorter than me (even with my shoes off) seem to approach me, and the "average male" is supposed to be about my height I think.

I was so worried the first time 'he' and I went for drinks and I wore 5 inchers. He didn't seem to have a problem or seem the least bit uncomfortable. He actually complimented me :) It was nice.