What is everyone's thoughts on sock styles with athletic shoes and shorts?

It seems that the current flavor is the super short socks that aren't even visible, especially on guys but most girls too. Let me know your thoughts. Are mid to high ankle socks now considered unattractive?

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Mid to High ankle stocks are really attractive if you're very athletic and is very elegant in movements.

Though for more comfort and humbling nature, low ankle socks will do a great job.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer low cut socks but I don't really care if they are visible or not. If I'm wearing pants and my ankles are covered I usually wear longer locks, especially in the winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either really short or crew socks when I work work out or am wearing shorts in general. Honestly, as long as they're black I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear black ankle socks, I personally don't like when my socks show when I wear shorts and shoes. If I see someone with higher socks on, I don't even think about it...unless they are long white socks rolled down to their ankles >.< lol

0|0
    0|0
  • crazy knee socks are best

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference for the length, but I prefer white socks on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they wear high socks in prison short socks for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear crew socks, I don't really like ankle or low cut socks, they feel awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low cut socks have been "in" for the last 10 years lol

But I'm not one for fashion, so I'd most likely not look at a girl and think "Ugh, look at her socks. She's so 90's", and I'd imagine that most other guys would be similar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.