When people make you look bad?

There a couple of girls who have tried to make me look bad especially in front of guys. I was thinking about this earlier. One girl in particular was my ex best friend

She would always make me look like a party girl or a whore in front of guys. Even though I'm a virgin

She would okay me out as I'm a bad person

I meant to ask WHY she does this and others

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't pay any attention to her, or to them. Let people believe what they want to believe, it'll show how shallow they are for believing such rumors. People who believe in rumors and don't go seek for the truth are shallow, and the ones who create such rumors are immature. So don't stoop down to their level. You are far better than them. :) Just leave them alone. Smile and wave!lol. But yeah hun, just leave them alone. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Simply don't associate yourself with those who make you look bad. They'll just destroy your daily life and will make a bad day which can take a toll in your future and outlook in life.

• Your 'friend' is an idiotic b*tch who will stoop at any level to make her feel better about herself. Stay away from her and find new friends who don't put you down. People like that aren't even worth the effort of trying to be friends with much less maintaining one with-

What Girls Said 1

• Then don't go out with her anymore.

• She's a jealous bitch who will do ANYTHING to get her way, even if it means hurting others. Stay away from her.