Guys, makeup on girls?

Little makeup; lot of makeup(put on right, just a lot); or no makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're going to say no make up. All guys say they like the natural look--no makeup. What they mean is that they like makeup that LOOKS natural. Every girl looks better with a little natural looking makeup. Guys don't know that because they just assume that these girls aren't wearing any.

• lol we are not that stupid , there was I girl I know once that used foundation and it all ways rubbed off on her shirt , I dislike when you see a woman with it so think on her face that it is like a cake , and it does do damage to there skin so then they need to use more and more

• Sorry, but you are that stupid. Cakey foundation is NOT natural looking. That's why you notice it. But most, if not all girls with healthy-looking skin wear some foundation. You just can't tell.

• She's totally right

What Guys Said 11

• Enough make up but not to the point that it looks obvious. I knew a girl that everyday she would put like a pound on her face, and you could see the color diference of her skin and the make up. Now I don't know how to explain the holes she has on her face but they look nasty.

• A little. Not too much. None at all isn't necessary, though I've seen a lot of girls get away with it well.

You know when a guy wears too much cologne and he's the cologne-guy. Well, same with women who wear too much makeup.

• This has been asked many times. A little makeup. Enough to add an extra spark to your look, but enough to make your real look hidden.

• In terms of make-up, I prefer natural to minimalism. When I say natural I mean no foundation at all, but if she must wear foundation then I do prefer that it looks as close to natural as possible. Colorful make-up in light pastel shades is okay every now and then, but nothing so blatantly colorful where she looks like she's competing with Tammy Faye Baker.

For me minimalism is more attractive, even if she can't go natural which for me is most attractive.

• Either little or no make up. Anything that draws attention away from her naturally beauty is a "no" in my book.

• A make-up that's only sufficient to make you more beautiful, and not one which can be noticeable from a distance.

• Little to no makeup is best. Natural beauty is where it's at. Not hiding behind a mask.

• I'll be honest

I LOVE it when a woman got tons of make-up, like - really, really much so her skin is shining and appears perfectly tanned and smooth, when she got smoky eyes and burning lips - it's just so hot beyond words!

..however - what I HATE is that plenty of times girls who put on that stuff to appear that way look absolutely terrible and unattractive without it - it's a cruel deception

• little or a lot just as long as long as it looks good and is applied correctly and doesn't make them orange or some sh*t

• A little makeup with a natural look

• 1|0
    • Omg, yes. She is hilarious! xD Also I love how her dogs just fall asleep in her arms. So cute!

• Jenna Marbles is the best

What Girls Said 2

• What is important is to have a glowing skin and free from dark circles under eye.

• enough makeup to make you look better without it being obvious you have makeup on