Should I wear makeup? Also why is it so quintessential for girls to wear the stuff?

I don't wear makeup, I put it on and I feel like I've been made into a different person, and not in the good way. But lately, I've been made fun of by people at my high school and they have said nasty things like calling me fake, ugly, the whole nine yards. These guys look and talk about me as if they seen the fifth Die Hard movie (terrible, terrible movie by the way.)

Here's a couple of links to some pics of me without makeup. I didn't filter them and they're pretty crappy mirror self taken photos. I had to split the links since apparently I can't have links until something happens on this website (fun right.)

h t t p : / / w w w .flickr. c o m /photos/94028137@N02/8555693941/in/photostream

h t t p : / / w w w .flickr. c o m /photos/94028137@N02/8555694013/in/photostream/

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't want to wear makeup, then don't. It's as simple as that :-)

What Guys Said 2

• You really don't need a make-up. You're already beautiful, and I love how your hair is styled and your eyes look. You're definitely a catch for any guy.

• I wasn't able to see your photos to judge you but I say wear make up. Each girl that I have met use make up to enhance their beauty.

What Girls Said 2

• It's okay not to wear make up if you don't feel like it. You're young, you could save your skin from all the consmetics for now. :)

• Don't wear it if you don't feel like doing it. And you look young and pretty so it's really not necessary