Plastic Surgery, Your opinions?

What do guys think about girls that have had boob jobs etc.?

Do you like the fake or natural looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think plastic surgery is not a good thing. I think it should only be for people who truly need it. It is a very selfish act. Think of how many people we could feed with the money people use to get the fat sucked out of their asses and saline injected into their boobs. We could feed the world. Plus breast implants only perpetrate the idea that having small breasts is unacceptable.

What Guys Said 2

• Only way you'd get me to agree to surgery like that if it's the result of an accident like a car wreck, burn, etc. Otherwise... Totally unnecessary and you can almost always tell.

People put waaaaay more focus on boob size than what actually matters. I literally don't factor in boobs at all when deciding whether a girl is hot or not. I'll notice, obviously, but it's not going to make a difference. All depends on your body frame. Plus, I don't think I've ever seen a boob job that actually came off well.

• Oh, and... Comment about car accidents/burns etc obviously wasn't about surgery relevant to the boobs part, haha. Just clearing that up. Botox and all that business don't work out well either! Especially collagen etc in the lips. I could go on and on.

• I don't like plastic surgery at all. If I knew a girl had fake boobs it'd completely turn me off from her and I wouldn't date her. People should just be happy with who they are.

What Girls Said 5

• girls do it because they feel that's what guys want. some guys will tell a girl straight up she needs bigger boobs. I think it's shallow, but I wouldn't do it if some guy told me to, I'm comfortable with what I have

• The question should be what do you like, because surgery is a pretty big step just to please other people's tastes. And what one guy likes, another guy doesn't like, so you should decide what fits your personality best.

Personally, I think fake breasts are for old ladies and people with serious breast deformities, but I do think within the next 20 years getting a boob job at 18 will be as commonplace and the norm as getting your ears pierced.

• If your breast are so big that doesn't go in proportion to your body, it screams fake. Some have breast surgery because some had breast cancer. The thing is to make it look neutral if you want to get it done.

Personally I will never do it. I am more happy with my small breast and pear shape body. I will never be comfortable with any foreign item inside of me, the body detects the implant and might break because is not natural. That's why in the long run, you hear stories of breast infection. Besides, never have surgery to please someone or to fit in. Surgery dies with you, is something you need to decide for yourself. All actions (good or bad) bring consequences. So think carefully.

I think is a myth that guys like girls with big breast (big breast can create back problems, natural or implanted) or that bigger breast is a sign of feminism. That's what media tell you. Most guys are happy with a women with boobs, any boob, better be natural. As long as you have a vaginal you are a female, not for the size of your breast.

• my boyfriend said he would never ever date a girl with plastic surgery...that being said my aunt has had a nose job and her husband adores her..i think to each his own

• i would totally disrespect a woman who got plastic surgery !