Girls, if you had to get rid of all your shoes, except for one pair...Which would you keep?

Girls, if you had to get rid of all your shoes, except for one pair.

which would you keep and why? ^.~

Most Helpful Girl

• A pair of sneakers, because I work out everyday

• personally, I find that

to be a good choice ^.~

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. This question is pure genius.

You will easily get an answer to this, but if it has to really take place and a girl needs to get rid of her shoes when she has a lot of pairs, it's nearly impossible.

What Girls Said 13

• My slip-on canvas flat things. They look like this: link

Mostly because I won't be terribly miserable in summer or winter like I would if I chose boots or sandals.

• for such a simple design, it actually

looks both good and comfy ^.~

• A cute boot I have which have a leathery flower on one of its sides.

Because:

It's my mom's choice & taste.

It looks beautiful and cute.

Have a heel but not a long one, just a comfortable length.

It's a medical type, I mean it is made especially to make the foot feel comfortable in long walks.

I can wear it in any weather condition, cold or hot weather it wouldn't bother me.

So it's a multi-tasking boot ha ha ~xD

• But can you karate kick with it? :P

• if it can be used in various situations like

you described, it's a good choice ^.~

• Considering that I only own five pairs of shoes in the first place...I suppose I'd keep my tennis shoes. They're the most useful of them.

• I'd keep my running shoes... I need those to run...

But I can wear some sorta boot for most everything else...

• My furry boots.

Warm through the winter. Cute. Comfy. Snuggly. Flat. Love them. Not the most practical in things like snow, but I wear 'em whether I'm gonna slip and die or not - least I'll go out with lovely looking, warm legs.

• I think that it would be a tie between my hiking boots, Converse, and Vibram FiveFingers. I might go with the latter of the three, though, to keep my feet strong and in shape if ever they wore out and I had to go barefoot, hah.

• the vibrams are amazing if you

like to move around a lot :3

• Indeed; they really are amazing. ^.^- I wear them most days, but will switch to the others I listed (and occasionally boatshoes/docksiders/topsiders) for different occasions.

• My red vans. They're good for walking but they don't look stupid with regular clothes like gym shoes do. Plus, they match all of my outfits since I'm a psychopath. But I would certainly miss my white flats and my sparkly red heels.

• interesting, how does vans matching your

clothes make you a psychopath?

tell me more ^.~

• It's not the vans. It's the fact that they're red. I wear red every day and I have a citywide reputation for being crazy because of it.

• my black boots. They're super comfy, go with almost anything, and look super BA. I already wear them more than all my other shoes anyway

• it's good if they are comfy

so I take it they're your favorites?

would they be efficient if say, your

partner invited you for a trip

going up a mountain? :3

• My low converse. link

• VANS ALL THE WAY

• My sneakers. They're thick enough for winter and thin enough for summer.

• OMG noooooooo..

• My black nikes

What Guys Said 2

• Ha, I'm glad I'm a guy with one pair of sneakers. Makes my job so much easier! Can't imagine having so many shoes just because I could.

• I'm surprised none of the girls said flats. I see those a lot now.