How often do you change your style?

Have you ever changed your style completely?

I believe it's evolution to change your style over time, as we change on the inside from went we were sixteen to say twenty-three, why shouldn't we express this on the outside,right?

I'm not talking about a new shirt or pair of shoes here or a drastic spur of the moment tattoo but something more 'different' or out of the norm like a change of hairstyle e.g. a man changing from wearing his hair forward to a slicked back look.

Would you ever just 'go for it' or would you seek some sort of approval (so to speak) first?

*change your style

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to change my style out of necessity, because a became a bit broader at the shoulders and belly area (wink wink).

Nowadays I don't have a particular look anymore, when I go out I wear outfits which I buy at a men's boutique here, owned by 2 gay guys. Who dress me up really cool and chique and get complimented many times by women when I go out.

So during the day I wear very casual, just jeans with a plain colored t-shirt and footwear just depends what I want to wear, when I go out I wear very stylish and out going.

What Girls Said 2

• When I was in my teens I dressed very preppy, girlie girl, think Blair Waldorf from gossip girl. Down to the colored tights and the headbands. I was pretty and everyone liked what I wore but I never got the guys. Come 2011 I changed due to hanging around with uni friends and exploring a new culture, I bought my first pair of jeans and a jumper. GASP! I left behind the pencil skirts, fitted dresses and accessories for flats, jeans and a jumper and now I'm getting hit on everywhere. The clothes also made me easier to talk to and more down to earth. I still put on my dresses and heels for work but for an everyday wear, I'm much more casual. And that has changed my life since! I'm pretty impressed. Opened up and expanded my friends circle as well as made me a better conversationalist.

• I used to dye my hair black, short with the eye patch bangs. Sometimes I'd put red or blue in it.

I wore a billion colorful bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Stuff like that.

Now, I have long natural hair, leas jewelry (classier jewelry), etc. People that knew me then don't even recognize me now, because my style and weight changed so much.

• I don't recognize you anymore, who are you? what have you done to our little sparrow, bring her back or you'll be tortured by a beating by fluffy pillows and cute little puppies.

• Haha!

What Guys Said 3

• In elementary, middle, and start of high school, I always word sporty outfits because I liked to be active. Always wore sneakers, sports pants, loose shirts, and didn't really have hairstyle. I just let it be. Ever since mid high school, I have been wearing regular (non sporty) pants, rarely wear sneakers, and especially enjoy wearing professional outfits (things men who work in an office wear). Work shoes, black pants, shirt tucked inside, and a nice hairstyle. I am very happy with this change. I feel better, and get treated more like an adult.

• I don't change my style, but I was never really concerned with projecting a mask. I grow over time and all that stuff just builds on me. I don't throw out the past in order to reinvent myself. I'm a growing body experience, not a new poster to attract attention for the moment.

• Not too often. I went from wearing brand-name clothing, with the logo being visible to wearing clean-looking clothes without logos. I still own brand name shirts and such, but I prefer for the logos not to show.