Why would a guy rush up beside you?

You are standing somewhere. You see a guy rush up beside you out of the corner of your eye. He looks over and opens his mouth like he wants to say something but closes it-turns bright red-looks the other direction-and rushes past me? Is he okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tried to tell you something that was on his mind, whether it was a compliment or asking you out to some casual/formal date, and just flat out lost his train of thought. He was probably wanting you to turn in his direction so that his speech would come out easier, but because nothing was done he turned bright red because you *may* have noticed him and he completely chickened out in what he was going to say. Or his lack of you looking at him caused him to second guess his motive to approach you.

Advice coming from a shy guy; yes, I've done something like this and it was embarrassing but I made up for it by attempting it again when I saw the girl in two days (m-w-f classes).

What Guys Said 6

• Was probably trying to ask you out but then chickened out lol

• He had to go to the bathroom really bad, was going to ask you where it was, then realized it was too late.

• about to ask you out but couldn't do it

• That's funny. I'll confirm what everyone else says. He chickened out. HAHA, that seems like something I'd end up doing.

• Hw sounds kind of creepy.

• He's really okay. It seems that he wants to say something, something to attract your attention and he just went nervous.

What Girls Said 1

• sexyasianboi26 is right. He was working up to something then chickened out at (what was basically) the last second.