Would you be put off by a girl who is taller than you in heels?

Would you be put off by a girl who is taller than you in heels? She always wears heels, she's around 5'9 or 5'10 as it is so in heels she is quite tall. Would you not want to go out with her if she was taller than you in heels? She's super hot (she is modelling her way through university), but would you find that off putting?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'11'' and I'd prefer a girl to be slightly shorter than me. But I wouldn't find her being taller than me a turn-off.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 5'10'' so in normal shoes I'm 5'11'' and with nice shoes I'm 6'0'' so that would give the girl 2-3 inches of leeway. If she wore 4 inch heels than that would be fine. It's more girls that seem to have a problem with height quite honestly. If she was a good bit taller in heels (2 and up) then it might start getting a bit difficult.

Plus it doesn't matter if she's model or not. Given your language choice it would seem that you're in Britain so you're around the average male height. But perhaps it's different for other men and they might not be so lenient. But then again if she's a model my guess is it won't hurt at all.

Best of luck.

• Yeah ide feel self concious about it honestly, but as long as the attraction was there mentally&physically and she was a good person, I wouldent care, as long as she dident care, ide honestly be more worried about her being off put about her being taller, do you like a guy who is shorter than you? or just when in heels?

• heck no, most gals that I'm attracted to (I'm 5'4" BTW) are taller than me. So so I'm not "eye to b00b" level, we're good. I mean breasts are amazing, I would rather just not have to go "I want to kiss you, could you hunch over a bit?" every time.

• Taller than 6'1 in heels? That's a giant-girl indeed!

• a girl taller than 6 foot 5 in heels?, that would be freakin amazing

• I would not be put off by that. I really find it sexy if my girl is taller than me when in heels. It's just perfect.

• yes because that means she'd be like 6'5" or taller. but if I was short, no.

• If she's a super hot model and wants to go out with me, heck she could wear stilts and I'd be absolutely fine with it.

What Girls Said 0