Which hair looks better?

link

link

link

I think brown looks older in a good way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! You look unbelievably beautiful in all 3 links! =D

All 3 are super cute and hold different advantages to highlight your beauty.

For me, I think that the blond hair tends to make you look a lot more youthful, whereas the brunette hair makes you look more mature and brings out your stunning smile :)

Link one shows a wilder side to you, with all the curly waves and contrasting colors in your hair. It screams sexy and mysterious, so I don't blame a lot of guy suggesting it =P

Link 2 has a solid, rich brown colored hair. I like how this one begins off tamed and under control at first, then as you explore lower it becomes more wild and natural. #2 makes you look very intelligent, not because blondes are portrait as dumb, but because the colors are very bold and there is no fringe concealing that gorgeous face of yours!

Link 3 I'm afraid to say... it's... kinda... likeeeeee... I don't know how to say this...

You look stunning in one & 2, but for some reason, my jaw dropped when I saw link 3.

This is a portrait of me after gazing at link 3 --> =O <("Oh my gawdddd, she's so hawt!")

This fringe is perfect! It highlights all your facial features, has hints of you being wild, yet is classy and mysterious. You look so young in this picture; not as in Justin Bieber, 12 year old young, but youthful with glowing skin :) My attention was instantly drawn to them fantastic eyes of yours, hopefully a guy can be lucky enough to gaze into them one day,

Before I leave for college, I'd like to state that I may be obsessed with hair and style, but I'm a heterosexual guy. People online often think I'm gay, I don't blame them! =D

Hope I've helped!

- MashDown5

What Guys Said 9

• I don't often say this but you can pull them all off quite well. If I had to choose, I would say the blonde-brunette mix and brunette are my favorite.

• I like the brown.

• First one.

• The first one is my favorite.

• The first one looks the best.

• I think you're really pretty in any hair color... But I'd say, blond ;-)

• I like the style and color the first one most. :)

• Link #1 is OK, but I personally prefer Link #3 ;)

• The third one has the most beautiful look.

What Girls Said 8

• It really depends on which one would look best on you. I think all 3 are super pretty. I'm partial to the brown hair best though. I love the waves and the color

• You could do highlight and lowlight. It could be the lighting but blond makes you look younger. Brunette makes you look older.

• the third one ^-^

• The middle one look so nice on you!

• I like you as as a brunette

• first

• The 1st one.

• I like the middle one the best.