This guy got mad because I told him to shut up?

I sometimes playfully tell him that and he replies the same. But, today he kept disrupting the class and I couldn't get the lesson; lol the teacher was so pissed. So, I got mad and told him to shut up, then he gave me a long intense look and said okay that's how it is. So, he kept giving me nasty looks through out the day whenever I saw him, what should I do? Was I at fault here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tomorrow tell him that you're sorry for telling him to shut up, but that you couldn't help it cuzz he's such a hapless loser. Tell him he prattles on incessantly about the most mindless inanities, and that you couldn't bear listening another minute to such a mentally-constipated dullard.

What Guys Said 3

• No don't tell a guy to shut up its very annoying but maybe you should've said you were just kidding and being playfull like tell him to chill out.

• You're not at fault. You just clearly want him to stop and want to continue with class, uninterrupted.

• I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it isn't your place to tell him to shut up. Telling someone to shut up (in front of a bunch of people no less) showed a great deal of disrespect, and was very rude. Although he may be overly sensitive about it, him being upset is understandable. In truth I think both of you hold some fault on this.

What Girls Said 1

• Lul. No he was was being a douche and I think it was perfectly reasonable of you to tell him to shut up. if this is the way HE wants to be and wants to act let him, he is being childish and immature he is one of those class clowns that do and say dumb sh*t just to get attention. that is all they want... attention... and you gave it to him he is probably now dragging himself around waiting for you to go chasing after him and give him more attention. he is what we internet users call a troll, Please do not feed the troll mam' because if you feed this troll then more trolls will pop up expecting to be fed and they will never go away till someone feeds them and when someone finally feeds them more and more will pop up and they just keep growing and growing (the internet is infested with trolls please do your best and follow your schools troll safety guidelines on how to prevent trolls and get rid of them so your school doesn't end up infested with them). No but seriously just ignore him.