Ruched back bikini bottom?

Okay, so I've been hearing a lot about the ruched back bikini bottom. In my opinion, my butt looks just as good in a regular bikini bottom than this ruched back style. I think it's cute.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, does this style make a girl's butt look better than a regular styled bikini?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Like anything they don't look good on everyone, but if you got a nice ass why not show it off? ;)

link

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• link That?

Yeah that's hot, and maybe hotter than just a flat shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I donno. I need something to look at see.

0|1
    0|0
  • The less covering the better if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are good

guys really don't give a sh*t about your bikini tho, they want to see what's under it ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks similar to a regular bikini, not much of a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely cute, if the girl in question has the body for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would look hot on you

0|0
    0|0
  • It basically makes it look like you have a wedgie, which works well if your ass is sublime since it gives the illusion that you're seeing each individual butt cheek. A thong accomplishes this by showing everything off, but the ruched back is a way to see it while still keeping things covered.

Bottom line, if you've got a nice ass, LOTS of things will look good on it!

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want a lot of guys looking at your butt then wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there's much of a difference. The girls in a bikini, so its great eye candy regardless :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It adds interest to butts that are small and/or flatt. If you don't have a nice butt, ruched bottoms will help but if you already have a nice butt it doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ruched back bottoms are cute! It doesn't really matter what you wear, guys will dig it if it's a bikini bottom of any kind. If one has a good butt, it will definitely highlight it. If one doesn't, you can still wear a regular bottom (if one is nervous about showing off if it's not that great) and get attention by wearing something cute/sexy up top. In the end, just wear what you are comfortable with!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would look perfect if you have a good butt

0|0
    0|0