What's your kissing style? :)

Haha the question really says it all. Do you use a lot of tongue? Just a little? Soft kisses? Lip biting? Any fun tips or things to try?

Most Helpful Girl

• My fav thing to do is to suck or bite the guy's bottom lip lightly (;

Some tongue action is fun too d; ha ha but that gets harder to describe tho

And I don't know any tips really aha just go with the flow and try whatever might come to mind (:

• Oh yeah and too much tongue is gross ha ha one guy I kissed used way too much tongue and it got kinda slobbery lol

• thanks for the ba :D

What Guys Said 7

• Mine is a special type of technique. It's called "the kiss than never came".

... I've never been kissed ...

-MD5

• I like a soft kiss but my girlfirend always goes tongue down my throat forcing me to but I find it kinda gross she even took my gum out of my mouth a few times I told her that was gross and I didn't even want it back.

• a bit of tounge depending on the girl but its not really my jam I don't know but I've never really enjoyed it tht much

and the most fun thing to try is well blowjobs they are so much better than kissing more fun too ;D

• Average. I had this one girl nearly bite my damn lip off though

• I only use my lips. Though, if I really find the girl attractive, tongue it is.

• A little and work it up to a moderate amount.

• Nonexistent.

What Girls Said 9

• Eh, not too much tongue, I don't like that. The two guys I consider to be bad kissers have been so because of heir excessive use of tongue. Just not hot. I like some but to loads. Not really a fan of biting either unless we're kissing during sex, then it can be hot. Can be. Isn't always.

• A kiss can be made depending on the position I'm/we're in. Love the tongue and neck kisses.

• I do the soft kisses, them some with tongue and i get the guys bottom lip and suck it and bite it a little..

• Yes, french kissing! Lots of tongue but not sloppy.

Maybe a few soft pecks to get things started... But I don't like pecking, I'm not a damn bird.

I have a pretty assertive kissing style.

• Ahah, little bit of everything. But I've been told I'm a feisty kisser lol

• The lip bite is what gets me every time!

• Soft kisses

• Slow kisses, nibbling, eventually get to tongue ...but the hands are a key player too ;)

• lot of tongue I get really into it