Tattoos and piercings, turn on or turn off?

Guys, turn on or turn off?

I have 2 pairs of ear lobe piercings, 2x helix, tragus and nose. I'm not wanting anymore at the moment. But I'm thinking of a tattoo. I'd like a small one that no one can see. I'm not going to rush into it though, I'd rather be completely natural (which I think is quite nice anyway) than have inked up skin that I didn't like!

• Turn on
  • Turn off

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally love tattoos and piercings. It depends on the individual.

I have facial piercings and visible tattoos and I really don't care if other people like them or not, people should like you because of your personality, not because you have piercings and tattoos which they may or may not like.

What Guys Said 4

• Turn off, personally. I just dislike things that are purely decorative and have no functional purpose. That's just me though.

• Well, if it's a small one ,turn on ,maybe. It depends on what it is. It would be safe to not get one yet though. Just wait a little longer.

• Well I'm almost 18 now, just a month left! Still, like I said, I don't want to be inked up and hate it! So chill, I'm taking my time ;)

• Very small tattoo, in an inconspicuous place is ok, but not more than that.

Piercings can be sexy, but again, keep it under control. A belly ring is way sexy, but I'm not into eyebrows, lips etc.

• Personally, it depends on the tatto(s), how may piercings, and where the both the tattoo/piercing is located. A smaller tattoo is generally better and in a place that isn't staring you in the face every time you see the person. I don't like a lot of piercings much besides ear (multiple ear piercings are OK), and at times a belly button ring but that varies from time to time.

I agree with you when you say you don't want to be stuck with a tattoo you don't like given the expense, pain, and time in removing them. And for me, natural has no "ifs" so you couldn't go wrong staying natural.

What Girls Said 3

• Although my parents would freak out, I think tattoo's and piercings are hot. I can't wait to get tattoo's!

• well, maybe it's just because I live in LA, but out here, tattoos are big on guys and girls (in certain areas). I have tattoos and have gotten nothing but compliments about them.

and

this is just a random aside.

didn't the tragus HURT?

• My nose hurt more than my tragus. Only thing about the tragus which I didn't much like was hearing the needle piercing it. Did your tattoos hurt?

• Well, my first one was on the back of my neck, so it hurt more than the others; plus, after that, one, I was like, well it can't get any worse. I also have a high pain tolerance (which, I feel like you probably do too :D)

• I'm getting a tatt on my ankle and foot in 2 weeks! Gonna hurt like hell, or perhaps not, but it'll be worth it for sure! :D

• Personally I hate tattoos and piercing. I think the natural look is better