What kind of underwear is uncomfortable , Bras And Pantys,

This is kind of a follow up question to one I asked: do you shop a V.S. Pink. So Partly because of my own curiosity and partly because my girlfriend is looking for a different type of under wear, one that Hot but comfortable.

So I was wondering what kind of bras and pantys are comfortable or uncomfortable? And Why (this is important)?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i like a lot of the vs pink line. I have lots of undies and some leggings and sweats from them. The cotton undies from them are also really comfy. For bras, my fav is the body line from them. they are a little more spendy but much better quality and still really cute!

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I've found anything with lace for panties are a lot more comfortable. They don't dig in as much as other underwear. Also they are super cute :)

As for bras personally I find Maidenforms custom fit are super comfy and practical.

What Guys Said 1

• Go to Victoria's Secret and buy a bra and panties set to wear.