What if I was staring at you?

Lets say you're at the library or at school and there is a tall, muscular, good looking guy just staring at you. I mean he is really good looking, dresses like he has confidence, and has arms you would love to hold on to. What if he just started staring at you. No blinking. No head down. Just straight confidence and a small smile. What would you do? I got the idea from "The Fault In Our Stars". Don't say anything about the book, I just started!

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a good amount of responses. I've been brought up that staring is considered rude. But when I started reading the fault in our stars, I saw that it totally worked on Hazel. And thanks for not spoiling the book for me. I'm always busy because of college so I don't get a chance to read what I really want to lol.

If you were wondering, yes I do work out considerably, have a few tattoos (tastefully done), and am considered "hot" , but deep down inside, I'm still shy...

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl would look back and smile you can make the first move. If she looks at you not interested. Then you should do nothing.

I know this is shallow but I feel attracted to a guy who looks good. But I have my reasons. If he looks good I know he takes care of himself and loves to do things, not just stay at home and play games. I like going to gym, running or just go out. So if you are staring at me and I find you attractive I would smile and expect you to make the first move :)

What Girls Said 7

• i had a guy do this to me once, even though he was super hot I felt intimidated. so instead of allowing somethinig to happen between us, I run away cos I fellt uncomfortable and shy. I think it depends on the girl if she's confident then she'll love it if she's shy she might hate it. observe the lady in question before you take this approach. figure out whether she's shy or outgoing its very important in order to be successful lol

• i would stare at him long enough to show my interest and smile at hima bit but I would definitely want him to make the first move or I would look at him one last time and walk away. By the way, where exactly I can find this guy...?

• OH MY GOD! I preorded the book before it came out and it has his signature! I have read the fault in our stars three times since.

Lol your question just got better when you added that in :p

I was gonna say I love you but :P

Truthfully it would be intriguing but a little weird. After you stare you should come over and say something.

I have never talked about the book with anyone except for a friend who borrowed it. If you love to read you will be done with it in no time.

• Really excited you brought it up... I am going to go find it and read it again :p

• I would think you're creepy hot or not...

• LOL! No blinking? I'd be creeped out.

• Bring a camera ;D

• Well I would probably get got, I could be a little bashful at times. So I would try my best to stare back, long enough to let him no I'm interested.

• I fell in love, the way you fall asleep slowly, then all at once.

Beautiful. Just love it btw.

• I've heard say that when a nonhot guy stares at you relentlessly, it is awkward. But when a hot guy does it...

• It's worst... But back to the quote.

He says you realize trying to keep Ur distance from me will not lesson my affection for u.

All efforts to save me from you will fail...smh. I just love it..

What Guys Said 2

• Id be wierded out bro

• They'd want him to make a move because they never will