Girls wearing sports clothing?

I like to wear different jerseys and t-shirts for various sports teams. It's pretty much my style except for some days when I dress up. When I wear the sports clothes I feel like guys are looking at me weird. Do guys think differently if a girl wears jerseys and other sports clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't answer your question, but I say your young enough to wear whatever you want. I know when I was in high school that was what all the cool and popular athletes and cheerleaders did. Most days they wore break away pants, hair knotted up in a ponytail with yes, a comb, and sports t shirts and jerseys. Then the next day they were wearing dresses and looked very made up and pretty.

I think if you look comfortable no one would think you were weird, and if you dress up on occasion people can get a glimpse of your more feminine, glamorous side.

What Guys Said 1

• hell no.. it's perfectly fine if a girl is into sports. I mean I wouldn't wear it excessively but I think its cool that you're into sports. I'd love to be with a girl who liked watching sports with me

What Girls Said 1

• i think they like to check out what's underneath because girls in sports is hot.