I have read that a girl will play with her hair when she likes a guy.

The other day when talking to a guy I like I caught myself playing with my hair, but not the front of my hair, in the back, does it still mean that? Like a sign of flirting? Was I like flirting with him and didn't even know it?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i doubt it. I play with my hair when I want to see what style I want to try. I only straighten it out if I see a hot guy come along and I think he's cute

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 4

• I also twirl the back strands of hair. But I don't think it has to be flirtacious, I play with my hair a lot when I'm just nervous or just thinking, around professors or just chatting to friends etc. I think that if you were playing with your hair among other ways of flirting (smiling/laughing) then it would add up to looking flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say if you was giggly and smiley while you did it then yes, if you didn't do that, then I'd say he didn't get that vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • i play with my hair and smile alot... soo yea you doing that might of been a sign to him.. if you were doing it for a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I was talking to my crush, and I was twirling my hair around my finger, I didn't realize I was doing it until my crush started smiling and laughing.

0|0
    0|0