Do you ever look for potential mates at the library?

Do you girls (in uni/college) ever choose to do your work at the library with the hope that you'll meet somebody attractive AND smart? Or does that not even cross your mind...?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it doesn't. If I go to the library it's usually to group study, use the copier, or books & info for a project and I'm out. If I happen to see a cute person well I guess I happen to see them, if I feel like he's worth the time I may ask what he's working on and does he want to study.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. A cute guy is the last thing on my mind if I have a 500 word essay to type for the next day. Plus at a library I am probably more likely to meet serious/nerds/uptight/older people there. A mall ect.. would bye more appropriate. But hey if a harry styles look alike passes my way best believe I am going to stare at least.

• Its no harm to have a look, you can meet the potential one for you anywhere, be it on a train, in the library, cycling to work etc.

• I don't go to college but that seems like a great environment to meet someone... a lot better than a bar!

What Guys Said 0