GIRLS - Would you rather be with an average looking smart guy or a hot but really stupid guy?

Alright so here's my questions for you girls. Would you rather be with someone who has average looks but is smart and has a good job, or a guy who is hot but is dumb as bricks and has a really bad low paying job? Please explain for answer.

• Average but smart with a good job
    100% (15)75% (9)89% (24)Vote
  • Hot but stupid with a crappy job
    0% (0)25% (3)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's what women will do even though they'll try to deny it. They take the average/smart guy and cheat on him with the hot guy. Simple as that.

0|2
    2|0
    • Well said Tom

• Show All
    • Answers like this are hilarious coming from guys because it's much more likely that a man would do that than a woman.

• Actually, you're wrong. Women cheat almost as much as men. We're talking about a few percentage point difference. Women just think they are good people.

What Girls Said 14

• Smart guy. I'm not even that attracted to hot guys. :P Of course, there are other factors that matter, but if everything else with them is the same, yeah definitely A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart guy for sure, if all other variables are controlled (warmth, humour, style, etc).

If a guy hits the right buttons emotionally, then everything is potentially sexy: a look, a touch, his body hair, voice, smell, laugh, posture... The list goes on and gets very trivial.

Good looks on their own are a bit 2D for my taste. They just don't turn me inside out and make me want to do stupid things. It's pleasant to look at, that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was my sister's choice. Now she is happily married, has great conversation at dinner, and they have the extra money to go on vacations. Sounds like a obvious pick to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • What probably happened is she slept with the hot guy first then fell back the smart guy :)

• Her hubby was actually her first. She is a bit of a nerd herself though.

• Average but smart totally. I don't get on well with unintelligent people as our conversations never fit together. I wish this wasn't the case though because meeting new people is really enjoyable for me. The ones I have talked to are all about looks, material stuff, or the next reality show. All of which I could careless about. I'd rather talk about books, comics, video games, movies, music, history, science, or joke around as I love to laugh. Hope this is a sufficient answer :)

0|0
    0|1
  • OF COURSE We'd all go for A! Hahaha!

0|0
    0|0
  • really bad low paying job = no

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the guy I want to be with is both hot and smart, but he's 12 years older than me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • average smart guy with $$$ jk, a job. A hot guy is a waste if he doesn't have the smarts AND POOR FINANCES?!?! it's a no brainer for me. The hot man might as well be a little kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Average guy with good job. As much as we all like visual attraction, I think it is much more important for the future of our relationship if a man has a good solid job, it does help a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • average/smart guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Average looking smart guy, hands down. There's more stability and personality there.

0|0
    0|0
  • B to f***.

A to keep.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably A. Even though we want to f*** B. they're gonna lie about it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart guy. For the record, I was going to say that before I even saw the added factor of income :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• A better question would be "would you rather have casual sex with an average looking smart guy or a hot but really stupid guy?"

1|3
    0|0
  • My experience as guy A is that guy B does better.

Besides do you want girls who want you and put up with your job, or girls who love your job and settle for you?

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you really want the girls that are dumb enough to go for guy B anyway? Plus, you're probalby only seeing the initial meeting. If a guy approaches me who is good looking and then proves to be an idiot. I'm not going to entertain him for very long.

• I would have said no when younger, but realistically, yes.

• LOL fair enough if you prefer them simple and sweet, but I think even for these girls, guy A can assume all the appeal of guy B within an hour of interaction, if he has the patience to engage with her interests and pushes the right buttons. Appeal of guy B plateaus at best, and for girls who want more from his brain, it's a steep cliff.

Besides, I think a job says more about a person than just their income. Also think desire is more textured than a first glance can.. ermm... penetrate.

• Why'd you add the job bit? That alone makes it obvious who they'd choose lol.

0|1
    1|0