What types of girls do you like?

Girl next door, artsy, glam, rocker, seductive (sexy)

Girl next door-

link

Artsy- link

Glam- link

Rocker /badass-

link

Sexy- link

Judge off types, not looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well being that I am not much into the tattoo or piercing look the rocker/bad ass is out. Glam girls seem to be too predisposed with appearance, which will most likely be the ones who will opt for cosmetic surgery so that takes them out of the running. Some sexy women can also be possible candidates to opt for cosmetic surgery Artsy girls seem to be a bit too plain for my tastes. I guess I will opt for the girl next door. Of all the choices provided she just seems to have a innocence and wholesomeness about her that I prefer.

What Guys Said 7

• More importantly, WHY are you asking this question? Are you trying to decide which one to try to be so that you get the most attention from guys?

If so, bad idea.

Figure out who you already are, first. Otherwise, the only love you're going to find won't be real love anyway.

• Girl-next-door.

• I like artsy girls the best.

• Girl next door. Also I like girls that look like Emma Watson

• Badass , but with out the tattoos

• sexy but scarlett johansson, while attractive, isn't really that sexy. this is more like it link

• Based on type, I choose girl next door. I prefer that by far.

What Girls Said 0