How many times do you look at yourself in the mirror ?

And is there a day where you don't look at yourself in the mirror? It happen to me today is been like 2 hours since I'm up and I just took at look at my face. At least you have to check once a day. Don't you agree?

I think I look like 20 times average

Most Helpful Girl

• I look at myself every time I walk by a window or a mirror. I have the habbit to where if I have someone in my room talking to me and when I reply, I watch myself talk sometimes in the mirror lol

What Guys Said 13

• More than neccesary I suppose, I can't help

looking at least once when I'm heading out.

Got to make sure

everything is in place ^.~

• 550 times.

I'm f***in' beautiful.

• 3 or 4 times a day.

• I don't look at mirrors...because I keep looking at myself on the screen of my phoooooone! OOOOH SNAP. ego boost.

• When I wake up, to brush my teeth and shave.

while at work, to make sure my tie is straight and in

place and also to make sure I'm looking professional.

While at work after meals, to make sure I don't have any

pieces of food in my teeth lol (traumatized after I saw this on

a co worker)

and lastly in the night when I arrive home, when brushing my

teeth once again and after rinsing my face.

• in a day I look in a mirror at least 30 times

• Once a day in the morning while I'm brushing my teeth, and again at night after a shower

• Maybe a few times a day, a lot under 20, but I'm also a guy, so there's that.

• That depends on how many times I feel like fapping in a day.

• Not very often

• i try not to at all , I've punched 3 mirrors

• You can't be that bad looking.

• she is right :'(

• Lol I can't deal with emos..

• when you look as good as me, all the time.

• That's called narcissism.

• And I love it xD

• Of course I look before I go out, but I don't have to keep looking all day.

• i just don't get it lol

What Girls Said 10

• Hmm once in the morning, if I'm in the bathroom, might as well look again...and if I'm going out I definitely look long and hard.

But I know it's more than 3 or 4...so I think it's around 10. There are a lot of mirrors in my house and my phone and ipod reflect my face too...but that's an accidental looking so..

6-7 in a mirror and 30 times in my ipod or phone.

Now...I feel really conceited about why I 'must' look so often...vain... :(

• Lol is nice being like that. You like yourself it's all cool xD

• Well, the mirror is always in front of me on my table or in my bag.

So I can't really tell how many times I look at it.

Maybe as long as my eyes are open. :P

I guess it's just a habit most girls have. lol xD

But yeah sometimes if I'm having a very difficult busy day,

I have to reduce the rate. xD

• A lot in the morning maybe ten different time...and at work there are a lot of mirrors so a lot at work too...maybe 70 times a day.

• Lol what do you think while you do that?

• well, in the morning I'm thinkin about my hair and makeup and at work I'm thinking that I look darker than I do at home because I work in a tanning salon and I think they make the lighting to where you look darker.

• I look at myself in the mirror at least twice. In the morning and in the evening.

AT LEAST lol

I have to say it's probably way more than that. I check my make up, I check my outfit and my mirror just happens to be in a place where I walk by every time on my way out the door.

In addition that I sometimes use my cell as a mirror (after having lunch out and about for example).

Also, I recently lost a lot of weight. I need to make up for missed "mirror looking and feeling good" times, but I think that is going to change after I've had my fill / have gotten used to the thinner me.

20x sounds about right.

• Lmao exactly for the part of in the way mirrors. Same as reflection from cars I mean is like a whole mirror all the way down the parking lot. Congrats on the weight loss xD

• Thx :-) - Oh yes I completely forgot about reflection (store windows) and car mirrors.

• 4 or 5 times a day.

• Lol I do it often at work..

• Maybe about 5-6 times a day. I love looking at myself in the mirror.

• I try to avoid mirrors. But I say at least 5 times a day.

• This is going to be weird, but there have been days where I haven't looked in a mirror. But typically it's like ten maybe?

• That's a good question...I've never really thought about it. Maybe I should start counting lol