Guys, short girls or tall ones?

i was just wondering how guys feel about short girls and do they prefer them over tall ones or not because I'm only 5'2

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Short girls because if they ware heels I don't want them to be taller then me and I want to wrap my arms around her and protect her from everything plus petite small girls are cute, that's just my opinion.

^_^

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• doesn't matter, both are appealing to me but I can't comment for all the guys, every1 entitled to their opinion & personal tastes

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no height preference. I've dated women ranging anywhere from under five feet to over six feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys (me included) like both but we will be more confident with shorter girls and less confident with taller ones.

2|0
    0|0
  • I could care less about a girl's height. I have seen attractive girls who are 4'11 and ones who are 6'5.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short. My wife is short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I Prefer if girls are shorter then me and 5'2 seems to be a fine hight

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11'' and I'd prefer a girl who's slightly shorter than me, 5'10'' or 5'9''. But, unless she was a real dwarf or giant, height wouldn't be a deal-breaker. 5'2'' would not be a deal-breaker. Some guys actually prefer short girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• how many more times is this gonna be asked?

0|0
    0|0