What is a good height

girls what height is to short, to tall and optimum for guys. guy what do you think is the best height for girls? and what is your height for for comparison. I like girls between 5'5'' and 5'8''. I'm 5'11''

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who tower over me, so I prefer them to be at least 5'10/5'11, but preferably 6'0+
    I love the really tall guys. 6'0 is great, but 6'2-6'4 and you have my heart <3
    lol jk. but I do find that really attractive.

But I've been attracted to shorter guys. Not too short usually (although I did know one guy who was hot as hell and really short - like 5'6 maybe.) I'm going to say 5'8 is where I draw the line for me personally. But its just a number. Sometimes in person attraction defies the list of digits we have on paper.

But I do love the tall mens :)

so too short - below 5'8
    too tall - not exactly sure lol but lets say 6'7
    optimum - 5'11-6'4

I'm 5'4.5'' by the way.

What about you? What height is too tall, too short, and optimum for your girls?

What Girls Said 21

• i'm 5'7" and I would prefer a guy who is taller than me with 5'10" or taller being ideal. that being said, height is not a dealbreaker for me. I mean, I'm probably not going to be interested in a guy who is like 5'2" but I think that's fair just because it would just be too uncomfortable for both of us I think. but I've been with guys who are like 5'5" or 5'6" before. the only thing is that I'm a big fan of heels so someone taller would just make wearing heels easier. it's also nice to feel small or have to stand on your tip toes to kiss a guy every once in a while. I don't know why it's just nice. but not necessary. :)

• Too short: Shorter than 5'4"
    Too tall: Taller than 6'0"

Any height in between is best for me. I am 5'5" and my boyfriend is half an inch shorter than me.

• if he is taller than me then there is no height problem:P

• I guess anything over 6'5" (or maybe even less) would just be impractical (I'm 5'3"), but I love feeling petite, so I'm a fan of height. I think optimum would be like 5'10"-6'. Too short... 5'4", just because the guy I currently like is nearly the same height as me, so... I need a low limit, haha. But shorter than me is definitely too short!

5'8" is a good height. Not in my "ideal" range, but I probably wouldn't even notice. :)

• I'm 5'7"...dated from 5'5" to 6'5" and have no preference at all. Most of my friends say they like men at least 2 inches taller than them.

• I'm 5'3 so shortest would probably be around 5'8, favorite height is between 5'10 and 6'. Too tall, well, basketball player height is a little much. But overall if you have a great personality, I would totally be fine with your height whatever it may be.

• I'm 5'9, and I would have no issue with a man of any size.
    I find it's actually men who have a bigger issue with being shorter, not women disliking them.

• As long as he is taller than me. We have no problem! :)

• I am between 5'10 and 5'11 and I don't really have a preference. I have dated someone that was 6'4 to someone that was 5'6. A guy shorter than me is not a deal breaker. My man now is the same height as me

• I'm 5'9 1/2 or 5'10 on some days... So, guys shorter than me are a no go. I will date my same height buttttt I normally only date 6'2 guys +.

anything 5'9 or shorter is TO SHORT.

and to tall? LOL, never!

• i'm 5'2 and prefer tall guys. preferrably 6' and up. but if I like you, then height doesn't matter. I just seem to attract tall guys, and the few short guys I've been with I haven't had good relationships with.

• Honestly I like shorter guys, so like I'm 5`2 so anywhere from 5`3 to whatever is okay for me but I don't know why I like em short but I do cx

• Well, I'm 5'5"/5'6" so for a guy any where between 5'9" and 5'11"! Wish I could be taller and don't want to be like my parents, which is a foot apart!

• I need them to be tall. I'm not that tall myself at 5'8.5'', but I want to be able to wear heels and not be taller or else it's awkward. I like 6'-6'2'', but 5'10''-5'11'' isn't too bad. If a guy is under 5'10' it feels too weird for me.

• I'm 5'1.
    Too short is 5'5 & down.
    Too tall is 6'5 & up.

• Height is a number. If your seducable your useable, expecially when drunk! you should be fine kid.

• 5'10 is prefect

• Too short = my height and lower
    Too tall = 6'8 and above
    Optimum height = in between those heights.
    I am 5'4/5'5.

My uncle is 6'8 and I come up to his elbow. I just couldn't date someone with that height difference lol.

• If I was picking out of a catalog, I'd probably choose 5'10-6'1. But I've dated guys who were 5'7 to 6'7.

I'm 5'6.

• I'm 5'7" so I'm usually attracted to guys that are 5'9" or taller. Definitely at least my height though. Nothing against shorter guys, I'm just not as attracted to that.

• i am 5"2. usually most attracted to men between 5"8-5"10. in theory tall guys like 6 feet and up are hot. I do think they are hot but more than 6 feet is kind of intimidating to me because I'm so short! I would do it.

to me under 5"8 is kind of short and I am not so attracted to men that height.

physically I end up most attracted to 5"8-5"10ish, most guys I dated were around that height, but I like taller as well.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm about 5'11 and I prefer girls to be 5'7'' to 5'9''. Once a girl is 5'3'' is where it becomes less than ideal. But height wouldn't matter if the girl was my soulmate.

• what girl wouldn't want a 6'4" guy like me.