Guys Makeup or no makeup? let me know

guys do you like a girl with or without makeup? curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I prefer little to no make-up. When I state little, that implies that he wears make-up in a way where it's barely noticeable that she has it on. I don't like it when her face is a different complexion than her natural skin tone or if she is wearing loud colors that are so thick and bright that it makes it obvious that she's wearing more than she should. Light colors that accentuate her features are okay if the event she's attending requires make-up, but if at all, I do prefer natural or no make-up at all.

What Guys Said 12

• enough to enhance your natural beauty a little, because you shouldn't want to enhance it a lot, otherwise your overdoing it, so the small things makeup does for a girl is enough, but if it looks loud, it probably is,x

• Depends on the situation to be honest. I mean few girls can pull off a no-makeup look. Ultimately I'm not bothered although chances are as long as its not overdone, I will find a girl more attractive with makeup on than without.

• Unless you have naturally flawless skin, at least do minimal coverage. Yeah, it makes me sound like an a**hole, but just a few dabs of concealer and light foundation can make a world of difference without making you look cake-y. Plus, you'll definitely get a confidence boost, which is attractive in and of itself.

• yes with makeup. please please wear it but don't go crazy with it. the 1st 2 girls answered this very well.

dont cake on layers of foundation or have hard edges of neon eye shadow...learn how to blend/fade it to accentuate your beauty. don't go with crazy bright lipstick. save the exotic looks for going out & keep it tame for everyday

• I tend to be very attracted to girls who can pull off no make up including the girl I was in love with, but not everyone can pull it off as well. It kind of depends on the girl.

• If you must, go as light as possible.

• Enough to look hot, not enough to look fake.

I like eye makeup the most. Forget lipstick and blush and bronzer and exagerated eyebrows and sh*t.

• No make up is preferred. However, very light or natural looking makeup is perfectly fine.

I hate girls who treat their face like a coloring book.

• the less make up the better. It's uncomfortable to kiss a girl with 10 stories of make up in her face

• No makeup is the best.

• Yes make up but use it conservatively, don't go crazy with it. I agree with voiceofreason. I don't know about other guys but there's nothing that turns me away more than a girl that looks like if her face got wet it would appear that she's melting.

• Only if you're pale

What Girls Said 4

• Subtle make-up

• Well, I'm a girl but after seeing before and after pics of women with makeup, I really like seeing them in makeup, just enough to cover blemishes, that's all not a heck of a whole lot and they look really nice :)

• My boyfriend likes makeup.

• jeeeez how many times do people post this question? they claim without. this really means enough makeup to look good without it being obvious that you are wearing makeup.