Girls And Boys Are you Fashion People? Do you Wanna Be Fashion?

You are a very fashionable people or is it a fashion insulator?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love fashion and I find it a lot of fun to put something together and dress up:)

• You have a good appearance,pretty face and you so white you are very beautiful Many of the clothes to wear on your body will look nice,so Usually how you dress yourself?

• I like to wear clothes that are classic and chic. I look good in white shorts so I wear that with a shirt tucked in sometimes. Since I have a pretty tiny waist I look good to have my shirt tucked in or if I wear a dress have a tie or belt around my waist.

• That sounds good, I believe that white is for you,In the summer you will wear a white skirt?You must be very good body small waist, the standard of beauty

What Girls Said 4

• I like dressing up pretty and feeling good but I'm not really interested in trends and what is in at the moment. I wear what I want, regardless if it's in fashion or not :P

• great personality,and very self cool girl

• When I was little, I wasn't allowed to wear "pretty" clothes, so I made them myself, copying from vogue magazines etc. since then, I've always been interested by fashion.

I'd love to be a fashion designer- I want to create trends, not follow them.

I still make and wear my own clothes, but I buy them now as well.

I don't try to be "fashionable" or "trendy" I just want to be me.

• I just where what I like depending on how I feel.

Everything and anything can be fashionable with confidence.

• I do okay but I don't think I am very fashionable. I just wear things I like or experiment to try making really cute outfits for fun. ^__^

• Ha ha, every woman loves beautiful clothes,A woman is like this like to see a woman makeup, dress, woman is really beautiful scenery

• girly is mean cute,you are pretty cute

• Aww. Thank you Ran1990! ^_________^

What Guys Said 9

• At the nursing home where I live, I'm thought to be highly fashionable and my company is much sought after. Most of the guys just wander the halls in soiled pajamas, whereas I take pride in toilet-related loaf evacuation, and often wear pants.

• I always know what looks good and I can give people advice, tell them what to wear etc.

But when it comes to myself, I just simply can't replicate it to the same extent. Whether its because of my body proportions or because I criticise myself more I don't know. I would still say I dress well.

• You can be a clothing instructor I believe you !

• I would love to be more fashionable, if people wouldn't question my sexuality, and if I had an idea of what would actually look good on me.

• you are real man!just be you self I feel you like a magician.

• I like to look good, but I'm fashionable in my own

way, I don't follow the "latest trend"

I decide what I like myself ^.~

• You have a great personality,and very self,

• No. Fashion is temporary, style is timeless.

• you're right Support you!

• I'm a trendsetter, I don't follow fashion.

• I like what you say, too cool

• i just want to look attractive in all aspects of my physical appearance fashion is one of them...

• So You are handsome?

• id say so, yes I'm most definitely not ugly but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

• Everyone has their own beauty

• Men should be aware of fashion but more concerned with style.

• no. fashion is gay.