Why is it so hard to find a nice good looking man that will like me back?

Why is it so hard to get a nice good looking guy to like me?

Cause every time I start to like a nice good looking man they just like me as a friend how can I get them to like like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not pointing my finger at anybody here but ,

The truth is most women don't really want a "good" man.

They tend to get boring and that's why women even if accepted them in the beginning will eventually dump the "good" man. I would consider myself an amazing guy... very funny, don't have any addictions, studying in great proffession, decent looking and in shape, .. and I'm a gentleman. I open doors, pick up the check, etc. But women aren't interested in those kind of things... Well, maybe women over 35 would considering I have been looking at women under 35 at the moment. Most women want drama. It's in their blood. It's the reason why they buy expensive shoes and clothes so they can't compete with other women. It's not for the women. You think men care about what shoes a woman is wearing? That's all it is.

There are good guys out there who appreciate a good girl but they are few and far in between. Your odds are slim though. Don't believe me? Go find a random guy and you'll see.

What Guys Said 3

• I'll chime in on the good looking part. Guys who are good looking have a big chance at being narcissistic. They focus a whole lot on themselves and how they look. They get cocky and ridiculously enveloped in themselves so they end up not caring about other people at all and only themselves.

As for being viewed as a friend, you may be getting friend zoned. This could be for a number of reasons but they are specific to each person.

It is good that you admit to wanting a good looking guy. Most people deny the fact that looks matter.

• Your age. You're still too young to be getting serious in my opinion. You should be dating and having fun, not buckling down at 16.

Also, are you looking to "just be liked" or are you actually looking to be liked for you. I know lots of people who get off on "just being liked" because it makes them feel good to have people like them but not actually return the favor.

Also, as you grow, you will learn that looks won't matter as much. (looks fade)

• their cross hairs are higher

What Girls Said 1

• Why is it so hard to find a nice good looking man that will like me back?

Egh probably because you're not what those guys want.

Possibly your looks or personality.

Likely they only see you as a friend because of your attractiveness or personality so it seems either increase your attractiveness or change your personality to what suits them.