Is 5"8 tall for a girl?

Basically, I was looking around on here and I seem to find that most girls are around five foot one or something like that.. Am I too tall for comfort?

I was just wondering since I'm half asian, my mum and I often feel like giants when surrounded by family- she's six foot, used to be a model :P

thankyou for the responses though guys! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5'10 now and I'm only 17. You're a good height and can possibly be a model. Plus there is nothing wrong with being tall as long as you're not Julia Child's height. Many guys are 6 foots and I think the majority of them would want a girl your height.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes it's tall, but not too tall.

• No, I'm 6'4 and I prefer taller girls like 5'10-6'1.

• I'm six feet tall, so a girl who is 5 foot 8 is a perfect height. Though I've been attracted to girls who are even 6 foot 3.

• You are classified as tall, but that is irrelevant to attractiveness, as that's up to the individual. For me, I've only ever dated girls who are shorter than me (I'm 5'7"). But recently, I've been intrigued with the idea of being with a taller woman. Some men might find a taller woman intimidating or emasculating, but not me.

• Yes, you are tall. I looked it up and the average height for a girl in the UK is 5'4.

• girls can never be too tall or too short, but its not okay for guys to be short.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'11'' and don't feel "too tall" lol.

You're taller than the average female, but not by all that much. You won't have trouble finding guys because of your height :)

• I'm around that height. Depending on where you are I guess, it's tall for a girl, but generally in the Western world, unless you are interested in a shrimp of a guy - I have found most like the fact that they have a tall girl. Meh, that's just me. I 've never had a problem with it. But then, I've only ever been interested in tall guys :)

• Yes, because the average height of a woman is 5'5.

You are talk for a girl but not extremely tall.

• You're tall but you're not TOO tall

Don't worry about it

• I think it's about average, because some women are 6 foot

• i'm 5'9 and that is considered above average for a girl

• it's tall but still in the attractive range. my friend is 5"8 and the main reason she is attractive is because she is tall and slender.

• yes 5'8" is quite tall, about 4-5 inches above average height. Girls of below average height are generally most succesfull attracting men link for anyone needing a source, but that doesn't mean NO guys like tall girls. You'll just have less to choose from and you might need to do the approaching

• ^people always dislike that study lmao

• and then it's followed up by 'well you're wrong because I like tall girls' I hate everyone