Men: If stereotypes were debunked about a some good black women, would you ever?

Think about dating us, especially if we has African manners and values revolving around education and family. Pointers: being submissive in a biblical fashion, being a virgin in a biblical fashion (not because we are unkempt neither), being polite to our elders and ambitious ( Nigerians and other Africans value education), wanting a family with a strong father, being thin and always smiling.

I ask because I am intrigued by cultures different from my own and I hear a lot of bad stereotypes about black women, well mostly African American, but many men still apply them to us subconsciously.

Most of us are not obese, definitely fitting the contrary.

link

African females

link

link

and I ask because I am bored too lol :P

Most Helpful Guy

• my attraction to black females has nothing to do with stereotypes and is purely attraction based.

from those photos, I only find the top female attractive. The 3rd doesn't work, and the one in the update DEF not ever.

link

link

those are a couple black women I find very attractive

• I never got union, but I am a girl I guess.

• for me a lot of it is in the hairstyle. I love her hair.

What Guys Said 1

• What you ask is against reason and god, I look forward to passing water over your grave.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest,I have no desire to date outside my race and I know a lot of other girls who feel the same way. The black girls who are open to dating out tend to do it. Non black guys are not some alien species, they're guys, if you want one be nice, flirty and you can get one. It's just that not as many African American girls seem to want to.