Straight or wavy hair on me?

Which one looks better? And what else could I do to it? I like the length, and I am not coloring it.

straight

link

wavy

link

Thanks everyone! I like both, the wavy hair is really easy and quick and the straight hair is really sleek and soft. But most girls in my school straighten the crap outta their hair EVERY day! damaged, much? I think I'll be different! =D

Most Helpful Guy

• No competition...Wavy!

What Guys Said 6

• you look good in both, honestly just go with whatever your gut says/whatever you feel more comfortable with

• I prefer straight generally, and this is no exception. Nothing wrong with the wavy hair, of course. But the straight hair is very pretty.

• Wow! your pretty with both! Having your hair wavy or straight depends on who your trying to impress. Personally I like your wavy hair. It makes you look more fun and cheeky!

• straight without a doubt

• You look good in both, but I think wavy gets the edge!

• both are awesome

What Girls Said 8

• I really like both on you.

The wavy has a relaxed, edgy , fun look.

The straight a bit more sophisticated and sleek.

So yeh - they both work, I think it'd be situation dependant as to which was better, but you look great with both. And I really like that style on you.

• Yes, you look good with both, but I think you look better with the straight hair.

• Both are cute, but I like the wavy one more.

• WAVEY ALL THE WAY!

• I would wear your hair straight most of the time but sometimes wave it for a change.

• The wavy hairstyle is much better! It looks really cute!

• wavy

• I think you look good with both types of hair styles. I prefer straight sleek hair on me. but you look good in both.