Ladies. Would you take 40 coconut cream pies to your face if you're going to be paid to get pied?

If you agree, then what will you wear?

A. $200- Evening dress with heels and stockings.

B. $150- Skirted business suit with heels and hose.

C. $100- Business suit with pants, hose, and heels.

D. $75- Casual dress with flats and hose.

E. $50- Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.

F. $25- One, or two piece bathing suit.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Agreed, not enough money for 40 pies. And do I have to pay for my own clothes I wear? Because if so, then option A probably wouldn't get us any money at all.

• I wouldn't agree. All of the prices are set far too low to offset even the price of the clothes I'm wearing (which other than the bathing suit would likely be ruined). No way would $100 cover the cost of suit pants, a suit jacket, blouse and heels.

• Even with the $200, that's $5 a pie. Not enough.

• $20 a pie?

• I'd definitely do it for $20 a pie. But only if it didn't hurt. I have a weird phobia of breaking my nose and I actually go pretty far out of my way to avoid it.

• It wouldn't hurt. I'd gently smoosh them into your beautiful face, and even on top of your head. It would be quite enjoyable.

• I'd do it. I'm a broke college student. hahaha

• not enough money1

• If you supply the clothes I'm up for it.

• Ummm...don't think so.

• yeah I would maybe even if I didn't get paid but I would whatever you wanted me to wear.

What Guys Said 3

• Completely misread this question at first.

• iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

• who wouldn't do that to get money

• I think this user is just asking girls what they would do to prep his craigslist ad...that's probably already up by now...