Do you think she was jealous?

She told me I was weird for liking her then I told her I was curious in her many months before I introduced myself.. We stopped talking after that.

A girl rejected me 3 months ago, knew each other for one week.

How did she looked at me.?

I sat talking to my female friend, just talking.Then I noticed something about the another girl.

* she looked back really fast to se if I was looking at her

* We both caught each other looking and she held eyecontact her mouth open a little bit, she looked at me casually..

How did she look at me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, a girl needs to be 'seduced'. To be honest, I don't really like when guys I barely know tell me they like me. You should flirt more, get to know her more. Straight-forwardness can be a little scary for a girl. However, if she was jealous she may like you but it is possible that you kind of hurt her ego when she noticed you moved on so fast. IDK, it's just my opinion

• Ok, thx for you answer =) but if she looked like at that way

What do you think?

• Yeah, I guess she likes you then

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion, she's interested with you. Because maybe the day that she rejected you, she realized that she should'nt done that to you.

• maybe she can't figure out if she likes you or not, and when she is staring at you she is probably deciding if she does or not, just a guess I'm only 15 sorry haha

• I think she was jealous and has a thing for you. it'd probably make her happy if you talked to her

• I think she may be jealous that you're not giving her the attention like you use too.

What Guys Said 1

• Who? You use she twice. It seems there are two different girls. I have no idea what you mean by "she", when you switch back and forth. Could you be more precise about who you are talking about?

• the girl who rejected me

how did she look at me?

• I don't know what you mean by "how did she look at me?", because she just looked at you. But I guess you just caught her by surprise, is all. I don't know, she rejected you, so you can't exactly go after her. There could be some other reason that she rejected you.