Why are certain girls attracted to me

Ok most of the girls that are attracted to me end up being whores. I just want to find a nice girl that appreciates the fact that I try to be a gentleman when it comes to girls. It's the way I was raised. I am always respectful and nice but I always end up dating girls that don't appreciate that. Most girls that approach me think I am extremely easy and want to date somebody for sex. What do I have to do catch the attention of a nice sweetheart that is not a whore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, 90% of girls are not looking for somebody to have sex with, Women mostly want a relationship that also has some sexual thing in it. So finding a date for sex is not easy. That's why you have ended up dating those whores.

What Girls Said 2

• It's the places you go and the way you carry yourself. There are a lot of nice girls out there. You are just meeting them in the wrong settings.

• Where are you looking for girls? Many of the guys where I work say the same thing. They are only looking for girls in bars.

What Guys Said 1

• Believe it or not, I know exactly what you mean. I've dated a lot online, and many times the girls wanted to have sex on the first date. It makes you feel a little uneasy when you would rather get to know them first. Wish I had an answer for this one. I guess all you can do is keep dating until you find the right girl for you.