Guys in a long term relationship, how do you feel with your girlfriend's makeup?

Is it important for you to see her without makeup? How do you feel if she doesn't want you to see her without it? And girls, how was it with your boyfriends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres nothing better than waking up beside your partner when she has no makeup on, totally natural, and getting the horn and wanting sex. This moment stays with you forever, because you realize just how much you see how beautiful she really is,x

What Guys Said 3

• It's not "important" per se, but pretty silly if she doesn't want me to see her without it. If I'm in a relationship with someone I can handle how they look without makeup - I'm a big boy. And it comes off as being insecure.

• I do not like makeup.

Simplicity is a lady very well.

Maybe it's just exaggeration may be lipstick.

• Well I don't wanna date someone who is afraid to show her real face.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend doesn't like me wearing much makeup, he likes when I wear none. I don't have a problem, my makeup is simple and only a bit more when it's for a more formal event. I usually don't wear makeup.

• i would let him see me without it if we were sleeping together, etc. but I usually wear it when I go out. honetsly I don't look so much different without it or that's what everyone tells me but I usually wear some because I just feel more confident and polished when I do.