Why are girls so shallow to ugly guys?

Im not the best looking guy and I'm a little over weight. I have recently been turned down twice by girls just because of the way I look. I was messaging this girl and we were really connecting. so I ask her if she had a snap chat she said yes and so I sent a picture of myself to her and she said "who is that?". I told her it was me and I never heard back from her I waited a day and messaged her again and have still not gotten a reply. what's wrong with the way someone looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you just meet somebody, you usually go by the way they look since there's nothing else that is easilu visible. As an ugly guy I know this but if its a girl or girls you see in a regular basis, confidence is the key. This girl rejected me because "she didn't find me attractive" so after a while of just being myself she went from ignoring me to constantly bugging me and trying to get my attention and even get upset/mad when she doesn't get it or if I'm not talkative to her and super talkative to another girl and she will say things like "i don't know why you enjoy being mean to me". She rejected me so its her loss, I don't owe het ANY attention.

So my suggestion is to stop trying to meet girls online and go out there, that's your best bet.

What Girls Said 2

• do you ask out hideous girls? it's the same thing.

• awww that's so mean of her. sorry to hear what happened and don't give up ok? there's a lot of nice people out there who would be very happy to make a new friend no matter what they look like.

What Guys Said 5

• In friendship, it doesn't matter much. In dating, its fairly important, otherwise you'd be happy to date an overweight male, as opposed to only being interested in girls you find attractive in some way.

• :( She sounds mean!

• you wouldn't date somebody you thought was ugly either

• What are you saying when you try reaching her? Remember, they only reply to certain things. Also, try calling her. If she doesn't answer, leave a message and if she doesn't get back to you within a week, she probably isn't into you anymore. Men have to be attracted and so do women

• Well you kinda have to find someone attractive to...well, find someone attractive. I wouldn't date or have sex with a girl I don't find attractive, and neither would anyone else in the world. This doesn't mean you have to look a certain way, it just means that someone needs to have attraction for you.