Does a girl look more attractive when she is looking for a boyfriend or when she doesn't look desperate?

Guys do you find a girl more unattractive when she looks like she is looking for a boyfriend or when she doesn't look like she is looking for one & keeps you wondering if she is single or not?

What if she approached you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's not showing interest, then she's not attractive... Making an effort is the most essential and basic qualification in the beginning in my opinion. Girls that sit on the sidelines don't get to play the game. I personally don't want girls, that don't want me. I'm not going to guess if she has a boyfriend or not, in fact I don't even care and I don't ask... Girls that are attracted to me will make an effort to get my attention, sometimes they are taken other times they are single. When we talk and flirt, if she has a boyfriend it comes out pretty quickly once I push her boundaries to a certain point. If she has one, that's cool, I just won't push any further. If she's single she starts hinting that she wants to do things with me (generally asking me about what movies are playing, hinting at things she'd like to do, or telling me to have a awesome weekend, etc.), and then I move on that and we do something.

I don't see an expression of interest as desperate. What I consider desperate is when a girl tries to get another guys attention after failing at getting my attention. It's like well I want you, but you don't want me right now, so this guy will do because I'll take anything I can get because I'm desperate. lol Attentions whore do this to feed on who ever will give them attention or to try to make the guy who they like jealous because he isn't drooling over her every second of the day. That's a desperate move.

What Guys Said 14

• I HATE when chicks don't let you know that they are single. I really HATE it.

I met this great chick sending me signals all freakin night and was obviously into me but would not let me know if she had a boyfriend or not. If I was to ask her out and she answers she had a boyfriend I would look like an idiot when the rest of the group of friends would hear about it.

Why would you even think it's "more attractive" to hide your situation ? How is making me unsure of what to do with you is more attractive ?

It's just annoying as hell. It's more of a turn off than anything else.

• When they don't tell uthe truth, it could mean they might have boyfriend or dating another person...

• I think "desperation" is a load of nonsense. It's natural for human beings to want intimate relationships. Our social bonds with others are the primary driving forces of life. Just about everyone wants to find someone they can connect with on a deep, emotional level. If someone is "happy" with their life being single, it probably won't last for terribly long. So this thing we call "desperation" is really not unnatural or unattractive at all. I think it's normal.

Girls approaching me is good.

• Im attracted who is confident -- who is comfortable in her own skin and doesn't need a man to feel fulfilled.

I am not the one bit put off by a woman approaching me. But I can tell if she is on the prowl or legitimately striking up an intelligent conversation.

• Women look more attractive when they are confident in where they stand. Obviously desperation is the opposite but being single and looking does not make you look any less confident or any more desperate. If you are single and looking it is best to acknowledge and relish in the fact that you want a mate but you still hold your autonomy and are not some pushover waiting for the next idiot to roll up.

In essence we have one word for this: "Classy".

• Well confidence certainly does make someone more attractive. Usually someone who is to the point of 'desperation' is also very confident. So it goes together.

I would be fine if she approached me.

• When she's looking. If she's not looking, it' makes me think 'why bother.'

• Confidence is attractive, desperation pathetic.

• If she approached me ill be nervous

• when you have a face like yours, it doesn't matter what you do because you would get away with it

• when she is looking for a boyfriend because I want a girlfriend

• If anyone stinks of desperation then of course they will not be as attractive as a taken person.

• confidence is BS . Confident girls are girls who feel entitled to model looking guys only .Desperate girls might give unnatractive guys like me a chance

• When she's taken

• Whether she is looking or a boyfriend or not, doesn't affect her attractiveness.

When she doesn't look like she's looking.. she will drive some guys away by default. (The sort who will assume she must have a boyfriend already, and they aren't getting between a couple.)

"What if she approached you?"

That's a sign of confidence, which is attractive. Only other girls seem to see this as looking desperate. As a guy, I don't think that's ever going to look desperate. A girl who approached me is going to get at least one date, regardless of what she looks like, because I love confident women and they tend to be a lot of fun.

What Girls Said 0