What clothes should I buy for my girl?

i have no idea. I have the money but she doesn't obviously. what is hot right now for girls? thanks. you can post links

Most Helpful Girl

• one shoulder shirts are in

safari themed clothing

sun dresses

just go shopping and look at what styles are out there

What Girls Said 3

• yeah sundress is a great thing to get her. Just make sure you know her size and if you don't know for sure get something smaller than your first guess and get a gift receipt or something so she's not offended if you buy her something too big and so she can take it back if it doesn't fit. American eagle has really cute not to badly priced sundresses right now. Or you could always get her a giftcard.

• Depends on her style. Ask her, or see what she usually wears.

• What style does she have?

What Guys Said 1

• actually I read sundresses are coming back in this SUMMER, I don't know if she's that kind of girl, but if she is she may know that they are coming back into style again for the summer. pick out one you think she might like, and or just bring her to one of her favorite clothing stores and let her pick it out herself, and if you're lucky she'll even model it for ya